All property photos
ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS…
SOPHISTICATED STATE-OF-THE-ART DESIGN…
HIGH ATOP A PREMIERE LUXURY HIGH-RISE…
ALONG SAN FRANCISCO'S RENOWNED WATERFRONT...
Experience one-of-a-kind sky-high, world-class views from one of the chicest, coolest penthouses anywhere! 11’ high floor-to-ceiling walls of glass capture one of the most spectacular views in the world…from the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge to San Francisco’s glittering world-class skyline featuring iconic high-rises such as SalesForce Tower with its incredible light show…from the picturesque slopes of Marin and the East Bay surrounded by the shimmering waters of the Bay…from Treasure Island to the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond…the fantasy-like views are truly mesmerizing.
Set high atop one of South Beach’s premiere luxury high-rises, One Rincon, this ultimate City residence enjoys high-end resort-like amenities including 24-hour doorman, concierge, valet parking, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, barbeque area, fully equipped gym, yoga room, resident’s lounge with kitchen for entertaining, conference room- and the popular Ken Fulk-designed 49th-floor Sky Lounge, Harry’s Club.
High-end finishes and state-of-the-art systems define this sleekly-designed penthouse residence, while a terrace provides an indoor/ outdoor lifestyle high above it all and 11’ high walls of glass frame the mesmerizing vistas.
Set in the midst of the City’s tech capital of the world, and close to all of its highly acclaimed cultural, sporting, dining, shopping and entertainment attractions, this is a stunning setting for enjoying the ultimate urban lifestyle!
- Two bedroom, two bath penthouse residence with terrace and one-car valet parking
- 1,568 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records, 1,448 square feet as per draftsman; Buyer to independently verify
- High-end finishes and state of the art systems include:
-Floor to ceiling Calacatta Italian Natural Stone Marble slabs
-LUTRON Integrated ceiling and wall lights
-Hi-tech TruLine lighting system
-LUTRON Palladiom automatic shade system
-One touch smart home control panel
-Ceiling surround sound system
-One touch entertainment controller
-Home cinema SONY projectors in Primary Suite and Living Room
-DOLBY movie theater ceiling sound system
-MIELE washer and dryer
-PERLICK double door wine fridge
-A stunning interior wall of two-way frosted/ clear glass
- Located at One Rincon, a 399-unit, 60-story luxury tower completed in 2008. One Rincon Hill is also the tallest residential building on the west coast with nearly 30 different floor plans, and a collection of town-home style homes on the ground floor on Harrison Street
- Amenities include High-speed Elevators, Business Center, Hospitality Room with Catering Kitchen, Large Pool, Fitness Center with Aerobics Room, Steam Room, 24/7 Concierge, Bike Room, Dry Cleaning Service, receiving Room with Package Holding- and access to the acclaimed Harry’s Club, a Sky Lounge available only to residents and their guests
- HOA DUES: $1,310.65 per month includes water, garbage, insurance maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman and access to all the amenities; a second valet spot may be rented for $350/month
- The chic entrance foyer provides a glimpse of the stunning panoramas to come and features a Stainless Perlick double door ~200 bottle wine fridge.
- The out-of-this-world great room is framed by 11’ high floor-to-ceiling walls of glass capturing one of the most spectacular views anywhere… including San Francisco’s world-renowned icons from the Golden Gate Bridge to Salesforce Tower... From the Bay Bridge to Alcatraz... and more…unfold in a glittering panorama as far as the eye can see. The living/ dining space with wide-plank engineered European Oak floors and solid Lincoln columns marble (the marble used for the Lincoln Memorial) accesses the sky terrace and is highlighted by geometric-shaped designer TruLine lighting, creating a spectacular setting for entertaining as well as a casual everyday contemporary lifestyle. The gourmet chef’s kitchen is superbly equipped with stainless Gaggenau oven, microwave, refrigerator, cook-top with stainless hood, stove, and dishwasher. The cabinetry is sleekly clad with Touch hardware and the island enjoys casual bar-stool seating.
- The ultra-luxurious primary bedroom enjoys floor-to-ceiling glass windows capturing romantic views of the City skyline with the Golden Gate Bridge as a backdrop. A frosted glass wall, with the touch of a button, becomes clear glass to unveil dramatic views of the Bay Bridge. A stylish floor-to-ceiling snakeskin headboard, large walk-in closet with custom built-ins and home cinema SONY projector are additional amenities of this serene aerie. The spa-like en-suite primary bath is beautifully clad in Calacatta Italian Natural Stone Marble slabs and enjoys a Hydro system soaking tub, walk-in glass shower, Dornbracht luxury chrome faucets, Toto electronic luxury bidet toilet, motion sensor lights and Kallista double Sinks.
- The 2nd/ guest bedroom has been opened up to create a den/ office/ sitting area, while a wall of mirrors sleekly conceals the fold-out Murphy bed and walls of glass provide dramatic straight-on views of the Bay Bridge. The Calacatta slab marble-clad 2nd/ guest bath with walk-in steam shower is beautifully outfitted with Dornbracht chrome faucets, cabinets with Touch hardware, Toto electronic luxury bidet toilet and Kallista double sinks.
One Rincon Hill is an upscale residential complex on the apex of Rincon Hill in South Beach, San Francisco, The complex, designed by Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates a Chicago architectural firm and developed by Urban West Associates from San Diego, consists of two skyscrapers that share a common townhouse podium. It is part of the San Francisco Skyline and is visible from Mt. Diablo, Port of Oakland and San Francisco.
The taller tower, One Rincon Hill (South Tower), was completed in 2008 and stands 60 stories and 641 feet tall. The second tower- now called The Harrison- was completed in 2014 and reaches a height of 541 feet with 50 stories. The South Tower contains high-speed elevators with special features for moving residents effectively, both skyscrapers and the town-homes contain a total of 709 residential units.
This premiere high-rise condominium tower offers awe-inspiring views of San Francisco and the surrounding areas. With its central location near SoMa and the Financial District, One Rincon Hill brings the best of the city to your doorstep.
Some of the features included with each home at One Rincon include:
-Individually controlled heating and cooling
-Expansive glass-railed balcony (per plan)
-Bosch and Sub-Zero Appliances
-Natural gas cook-top
-Hospitality Room with Catering Kitchen
-Valet Parking available
-Fitness Center with Aerobics Room
-Dry Cleaning Service
-Receiving Room with Package Holding